Anyone who is interested in joining our Ladies team should contact Bethan Bailey, Ladies Coordinator via email at email@example.com.
Ladies Team News
- Another solid team performance from the LadiesCaptain Walton won the toss and decided to field first. Dack (1-12) and Bailey (0-20) made a good start with their four overs, despite blustery conditions, with Welton taking an excellent catch off Dack’s bowling to dismiss the opening batter for 1. Thornett (1-39), Field (1-22) and Herron (0-28) thenContinue reading “Another solid team performance from the Ladies”
- Ladies Go Close With Solid PerformanceHaving managed to purloin the pitch at Drapers from the Colts due to the Prom being unplayable, Maldon Ladies turned up with nearly a full team. Chelmsford Willows won the toss and decided to bat first. Opening bowlers Pugh (just returned from injury) and Thornett bowled well despite the sometimes-gusty conditions, finishing with figuresContinue reading “Ladies Go Close With Solid Performance”
- Ladies lose to ShenfieldMaldon Ladies were away to Shenfield for a friendly match on the hottest day of the year so far (~32 degrees at start of match). Having lost a few players during the week, the Maldon side had to go ahead with only eight. Shenfield decided to field first, leaving captain Jess WaltonContinue reading “Ladies lose to Shenfield”
- Assistance Required – Prom MaintenanceContinuing in to the 2022, Maldon Cricket Club remain responsible for maintaining the square at our second home, the Prom. In order for arrangements to remain a success, we require the support and help of our club members, of all ages and abilities, to help prepare the square on aContinue reading “Assistance Required – Prom Maintenance”
- Ladies Players WantedOur Ladies teams, coordinated by Bethan Bailey are on the look out for ladies of all ages and abilities to join the club. Our ladies sides play on Friday nights and on Sundays, whilst training takes place on a Monday evening. Those interested in joining the club should contact BethanContinue reading “Ladies Players Wanted”